Back in the days, life wasn’t as easy for some kids as it is in this modern day. Certain things could only be seen amongst the affluent and children from well-endowed homes known in Ghanaian parlance as “Dbee”. Some things, kids who were born in the 2000s cannot relate to.
Here are some identifiable characteristics of a “Dbee”, and if you ever experienced any of the following, assume yourself an original “Dada Ba”;
1. Took food to school in the two or three-decker steel canteen
2. Was sent to and fro school in a car; either by your parents or a hired driver
3. Had sneakers with lights below them
4. Sent beverages to school (Kalyppo and Juvita)
5. Your school bag had wheels